HCG Weight Loss Clinic – Los Angeles
Are you looking for a scientific solution for weight loss?
Weight loss clinics in Los Angeles often feature fad diets that claim to help you lose excess weight quickly and safely. Holistic doctor Shiva Lalezar has found that the HCG diet program in Los Angeles delivers an outstanding success rate by using a scientific approach that combines a very low-calorie diet and HCG hormone injections (human chorionic gonadotropin) to lose fat and maintain muscle mass. Patients at Dr. Lalezar’s HCG weight loss clinic lose between half a pound and one pound per day. Unlike other weight loss clinics, our program is medically supervised from start to finish by Dr. Lalezar to ensure your safety and to maximize your results.
HCG Diet Program in Los Angeles and How it Works
Dr. Lalezar has created a 10-week comprehensive HCG weight loss program at the Health and Vitality Center. Here’s how it works:
- You will follow the HCG diet for about four weeks. The next six weeks are a maintenance phase to help you keep the weight off.
- You will take 125 units of HCG injections once a day.
- Dr. Lalezar will give you a scientifically designed diet plan to follow. You will consume 500 calories per day. Your success depends upon strict adherence to her diet instructions.
- We strive to maximize your fat burning and weight loss by giving you lipolysis shots every 10 days of your treatment. These injections literally dissolve fat. Lipolysis or MIC consists of methionine, inositol, and choline.
While the 500-calorie diet seems like a small amount of calories for the average person to consume, patients do not experience hunger during the HCG diet in Los Angeles.
The body is satisfied by this small caloric intake because the HCG releases 1,500-2,000 calories that were stored in the fat cells. This is how you achieve such rapid weight loss. In addition, HCG is thought to reset the hypothalamus, curbing the feeling of hunger.
Your personalized HCG diet plan and The Health & Vitality Center Difference
Prior to starting the HCG weight loss diet, Dr. Lalezar will give you a comprehensive medical evaluation including a complete history and physical. During her consultation with you, she will discuss with you your desired weight loss and how much is healthy for you to lose. She may adjust the length of the initial phase of the HCG diet (minimum length is 23 days; maximum length is 40 days).
Dr. Lalezar strongly believes in offering a ten-week program because it includes a maintenance phase. The six weeks of maintenance following the diet helps you avoid yo-yo dieting and rebound weight gain.
HCG Diet in Los Angeles – Safety and possible complications
- We have found our program to be very safe, and our patients have not experienced any serious adverse events.
- The HCG diet is not recommended for patients with gout or gallstones since the process may trigger them.
- During the time that you are on the HCG diet, Dr. Lalezar administers the Myers’ Cocktail along with a high dose of biotin. These two combined therapies help to reduce the possible side effect of temporary slight hair loss (resulting from the very low-calorie diet). However, it is important to realize that if you do experience this slight thinning, your hair will grow back normally after you complete your diet plan.
- Don’t be fooled by other HCG diet offers that you may see online, and don’t attempt this diet yourself. This weight loss regimen should only be followed under the careful supervision of a physician such as Dr. Lalezar.
Is the HCG diet right for me?
If you are struggling with obesity or even those last few pounds and desire a slimmer, healthier and more aesthetically pleasing you, the HCG diet in Los Angeles could be the answer for you.